📢STATE OF GUJARAT Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Anand

ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Anand has published an advertisement for Recruitment for JRF, SRF & Young Professional Posts 2018. Candidates who want to make their career in ICAR - DMAPR; it’s a great opportunity for them. For more details about ICAR - DMAPR check official website of it. Check more details in below given official notification.


Job Description:


Total No of Vacancies: 12 Vacancies


Posts:

Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 03 PostsYoung Professional (YP-II): 03 PostsJunior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 PostYoung Professional (YP-I): 05 Posts

Educational Qualification: Check in the below given official notification


Dates to Remember:

Walk-in Interview Date:Senior Research Fellow:19/11/2018 at 02:30pmYoung Professional (YP-II): 30/10/2018 at 11.00amYoung professional (YP-II): 02/11/2018 at 11.00amJunior Research Fellow:20/11/2018 at 11.00amYoung Professional (YP-I): 01/11/2018 at 11.00amYoung Professional (YP-II): 03/11/2018 at 11.00amSenior Research Fellow: 19/11/2018 at 11.00amYoung Professional (YP-I):15/11/2018 at 11.00amSenior Research Fellow: 17/11/2018 at 11.00am

 🔔More information please click here